Waukesha 1.5" Tri-Clamp Air Blow Valve (62BMP-23B 1.5, 321-37CX)
Waukesha Cherry-Burrell brand 62B Air Blow Check Valves are ‘plug-style’, where air pressure pushes the bonded rubber plug away from the seat. In the absence of air pressure, the spring returns the plug and holds it closed against the seat.
For 3-A applications the Waukesha Cherry-Burrell brand 62B Air Blow Check Valve must be used with the incorporated filter disc and suitable air to be in contact with product.
Air usage: estimated air volume usage will depend upon the pipeline vessel to be evacuated. The Waukesha Cherry-Burrell brand 62B is rated up to 1600 Ft3/Hr. (488 m3/Hr.) air flow.
- Fail-safe operation: spring-loaded plug design prevents back flow of product or CIP solution by a simple air-to- open, spring-to-close design
- Meets 3-A standards with 316L SS product contact surfaces
- Clamped body for easy assembly and disassembly
- Bonded Viton plug for effective, robust sealing
- 40 Micron air filter disc and Bun gasketed back-up screen for incoming
- Conforms to 3-A standard practice for applications requiring final filtering of air prior to product contact
- 1.5" - 4.5" (38 mm - 114 mm) sizes air
- Product Connections: S-Line, I-Line, and Q-Line
- Air Connections: 0.375" (9.5 mm), 0.5" (12.7 mm), and 0.75" (19 mm) NPT or OD hose barb
- Ball-Check / Air-Blow Valve assembly
- Spring-loaded plug-style check for air-entry into product pipelines
- Evacuation of process pipelines for product recovery and/or drainage
- Air agitation of product in pipelines, tanks, and other equipment
- Air drying of process lines and equipment for corrosion resistance/formation of protective oxide films