(45BYMP 2.0) Waukesha 2.0" Tri-Clamp Ball Check Valve, WM45BY00001
Call for availability
Original price $1,088.10 - Original price $1,088.10
$1,088.10 - $1,088.10
Current price $1,088.10
- Waukesha Cherry-Burrell brand Ball Check Valves have a 316L stainless steel
body with a curved offset ball trap. Product flow pushes the ball up into the trap and out of the product stream for full diameter flow.
- This valve is well suited to applications where there is pulsing flow and should not be used for sticky, adhesive products, or those with excessive viscosities where the ball can be held in the offset tube.
- Vertical installations are preferred where product must flow bottom to top to
gravity seat the ball.
- For horizontal installations, the curved offset must be upright and perpendicular
to the plane of the pipeline for free-draining and proper ball seating. A minimum liquid pressure is required to seal ball.
- Waukesha Cherry-Burrell brand Ball Check Valves use larger diameter balls for
the tube size than those used by competitors; eliminating the possibility of jamming the ball in the product tube, which can otherwise occur when subjected to high back pressure or hydraulic shock.
- Choose the ball material to suit various applications; either (Buna-N, Viton, or EPDM) or solid nylon.
- CIP capable, fully drainable design
- Meets 3-A Standards
- 316LSS body material
- Sanitary polish
- Non-jam, large diameter balls
- Air-blow option
- Choice of ball materials: solid nylon or rubber covered (Buna-N, EPDM, or FKM)
- Connections: S-Line, I-Line (male or female), Q-Line, Bevel seat, Buttweld, SMS, or DIN
- Connections: S-Line, I-Line, Q-Line, Bevel seat, or Butt weld